Saturday, January 8, 2022

Review about MK Builders

 I am writing this review , so that people may be aware of how to deal with this builder..

MK Builder located in Coimbatore predominantly builds in and around Saravanampatti. The proprietor is Muthu Kumar. He is a very good salesman. So lets talk about the main topic how good a builder is he?


Pros:

1. Knows how to source materials
2. Is flexible in payments schedule
3. Good at calculation

Cons:

1. Not good in keeping up schedule
2. Is not Prompt in Responding
3. Does not have a good standard labour 
4. Is not open to suggestions and feedback.


Disclaimer:

I am a very dissatisfied customer , as he has broken many commitment to me, and has lost many documents and is unresponsive to me, You can read my Google review here MK Builder Google Review 









1 comment:

Review about MK Builders

 I am writing this review , so that people may be aware of how to deal with this builder.. MK Builder located in Coimbatore predominantly bu...